B2F, Seogyo Plaza, 20 Hongik-ro 3-gil, Mapo-gu,
- Subway line no.2 Hongik Station (green line). Get out of the subway Exit 9 and walk straight about 151m. Cross the first traffic light towards SPAO and walk towards Hongik University on the left. Make a right turn at Tonymoly corner and walk into the alley straight 105m until you reach the museum.
- Blue bus 271, 602, 603, 760
- Green Bus 5712, 5714, 6712, 6716, 7612, 7733
- Red Bus 1000, 1100, 1101, 1200, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1601
※ Getting off at Seogyo Wedding Town
- Cross the traffic light towards Tous les Jours. Between Tous les Jours bakery and Baeknyeon Baekse Gingseng Chicken Soup restaurant, walk straight up about 100m. Reaching GS25 on your right, make a left turn (between A-Land and Gopchangjo).
- Where ‘Tony Moly’ and ‘Bershka’ located alley is one-way, so if you bring the car Please use the other alley where Forever21 located.
※ Guide to using Trickeye Museum ground parking lot
- If you have Trickeye Museum ticket, you can get 30 minutes free parking stamp. After that you have to pay 1000 won per 15 minutes.
- Just show this to the taxi driver
“기사님! 홍대 서교호텔 뒷편,
서교프라자 트릭아이미술관에 내려주세요”
- There is a temporary stop
on the opposite side of KB bank.